· Type RHW-2 cables are suitable for use in raceways installed underground in which the conductor temperature will not exceed 90℃ wet or dry. Applications requiring direct burial are permitted for lighting and power along with general wiring at 600 voltage rating.
· Stranded, uncoated bare copper conductors
· Compact or concentric-lay-stranded aluminum
· Excellent high-heat-, moisture-, sunlight-resistant and ruggedized and mechanical protection
· Type Tray cables are multi-conductors or multi-pair signal cables providing flexibility in various industrial establishments, such as petrochemical, power generation and mining, with a direct burial application for temperatures at 75℃ in wet or at 90℃ in dry locations.
· Soft-annealed bare copper conductors
· Flame-retardant insulation XLPE and PVC jacket
· Outstanding lead-free, moisture and sunlight resistant, and cold impact resistance
· Type THHN/THWN/THWN-2 cables are used in building wiring, feeder and internal secondary industrial distribution, and specially utilized for abrasive environment, grease, gasoline and other chemical contaminated ambient locations.
- THHN : 75℃ in oil or wet locations and 90℃ in dry locations
- THWN-2 : 75℃ in oil and 90℃ in wet or dry locations
· Solid or stranded, plain annealed copper conductor
· Excellent heat stabilized, abrasion and moisture-resistant nylon jacket use